IEC is especially designed for students who are eager to develop their professional experience in an international context and are specifically interested in:
- Economic and financial institutions;
- Multinational enterprises or firms with a strong presence in international markets;
- International Organizations;
- Consulting firms that target the development of European and World markets;
The course is directed at students who have a good knowledge of English and for those with a keen interest in team work.
International students enrolling in this course will have the opportunity to learn about the working of Italian SMEs specialized in the production of high quality, "Italian style" consumer goods exported throughout the world.
IEC is built with a strong emphasis on providing an international experience to enrich the student's CV
In order to be competitive on the job market what counts, besides the graduation grade, is the international work and study experience accumulated during the formative years.
To this end:
- IEC offers an International faculty. The courses are held by Italian and International professors from American and European universities and by high ranking officials of the European Union. Particularly important is the presence of professors from the Ohio College of Business (US), with whom we have a partnership for developing innovative teaching methodologies, as well as Northwestern University (US) and ESSEC Business School (FR).
- IEC encourages students to spend periods of study in other European universities by means of the Faculty's Erasmus projects.
- IEC offers internships and special programs:
- Erasmus Placement
- Erasmus Traineeship
- Campus World
- ANC_HIO exchange program with Ohio College of Business
- Global Consulting Program in partnership with OHIO College of Business
- CGPyMES program in Argentina in partnership with Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Argentina
- Double Degree with Hochschule Heilbronn, Germany
- Double Degree with Universidad Jaume I, Castellón, Spain
- Double Degree with Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Double Degree with Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
- Double Degree with Riinvest Institute Prishtina, Kosovo