Digital Economics and Business - Preliminary test
General information about OFA test
For the enrollment in bachelor’s degree courses, the Faculty has introduced a knowledge test, called OFA, aimed at evaluating the preparation of bachelor’s degree applicants. For the bachelor’s degree in digital economics and business, the OFA test assesses the knowledge in mathematics and logic.
The OFA test takes place online in February, July, and September before the start of the first year, and in November, January, and February of the first semester. The OFA test can be repeated on all the dates, until it is passed.
The test lasts 30 minutes and it is made up of 20 multiple choice questions, 10 on logic and 10 on mathematics. Students pass the test if they provide at least 8 correct answers, of which at least one for each subject area.
Students are exempt from the OFA test if:
- They took the TOLC-E test administered by CISIA and have answered correctly to at least 40% of the questions in the Mathematics and Logic modules, with at least one correct answer in each module.
- They have a previous university career in Italy and already passed an exam in Mathematics or Microeconomics.
Failure to pass the OFA test
The failure to pass the OFA test assigns an educational debt to be remedied within the second semester of the first year. The Faculty will indicate the texts to be studied, cycles of lessons or specific exercises in order to obtain the required basic knowledge. After these activities, the student will be subject to a further verification by the end of the second semester of the first year. In case of failure to pass this further test, the student must re-enrol in the next academic year as a repeater of the first year and retry the OFA test.
Students who have not passed the OFA test by January of the first semester will not be able to take the exam of Mathematics in the first semester. In addition, until the educational debt is recovered, they will not be able to take the exam of Mathematics and Principles of Economics in Summer (June-July) and Autumn (September) sessions of exams.
OFA test registration
Students should register using the online form at https://ofa.econ.univpm.it/enrollment_deb. The test is online. Those who registered for the test will receive instructions at the e-mail address indicated during registration. For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration: January 16 - February 11, 2023
- Call for participants: February 13, 2023
- Test: February 14-15-16-17, 2023
- Registration: June 19 - July 15, 2023
- Call for participants: July 17, 2023
- Test: July 18-19-20, 2023
- Registration: July 17 - August 31, 2023
- Call for participants: September 2, 2023
- Test: September 7-8-9-10-11, 2023
- Registration: October 24 - November 19, 2023
- Call for participants: November 21, 2023
- Test: November 25-26-27-28-29, 2023
- Registration: December 9, 2023 - January 3, 2024
- Call for participants: January 5, 2024
- Test: starting on January 9, 2024
- November 2023
- September 2023
- July 2023
- February 20, 2023
- February 14, 2023
- July 2022
- September 2022
- November 2022
- January 2023